Find an Auto Locksmith
Lost & Broken Keys, Lock-Outs, Key Programming, Security & Dead Locks
Auto Locksmiths in your area
Services Our Members Offer:
- Our members offer their services to both the general public and the motor trade.
- Open locked vehicles without damage.
- Make keys to existing locks.
- Supply and program transponder keys and remotes to vehicles at the roadside, place of work or garage premises.
- Supply duplicate keys to pattern or to key number using sophisticated machinery.
- Change lock combinations and build locks to code or key.
- Remove broken keys from ignitions and door locks without the need to replace the lock.
The Auto Locksmiths Association is a non profit making association for Professional Auto Locksmiths. Our members must have been a trading Auto Locksmith for at least two years, pass an entrance exam and provide references. read more »
Cars & Domestic Vehicles
Whether it be a simple spare key or total key loss on your car our members are able to not only open your car without causing damage but also make a transponder key or remote key fob to start your car.
Broken keys when in the lock can be extracted and replaced, worn or damaged locks can in most cases be repaired or replaced.
All our members are trained on the most advanced locking systems to date and with on-going training are ready to assist your every vehicle based lock and key requirements.
Motor Bikes & Scooters
Most manufacturers have now introduced transponder systems to their bikes in order to prevent theft of them.
These are highly complex systems that should the occasion arise where you have no keys the only option a manufacturer authorised workshop can offer is a highly expensive control unit replacement.
Many of our members can supply a programmed transponder key at a highly competitive price to the majority of motor bikes on the market.
Trucks & HGV's
With the evolution of transponder technology ever growing it was only natural that it would extend to trucks and heavy goods vehicles.
Many of our members are able to not only generate a working key but also program the transponder to the vehicle at the same time.
This saves time and money as your heavy goods vehicle is only off the road for a short time ensuring the wheels on your highly valuable asset are turning and earning with the minimum amount of hassle.